We believe quartz is the best material for kitchen worktops; especially where style, performance and cost are all important, quartz worktops deliver a premium look and feel but offer the ultimate in ease of maintenance and longevity too.
This Engineered stone is made up of approximately 93% natural quartz mineral, with the remaining 7% made up of fragments, pigments and resins to give the slab overall strength and a consistant design.
Sign Up For Our NewsletterFor Latest News & Special Offers
Book your Showroom Appointment
To help with social distancing we are offering the ability for you to book an appointment choosing your own time slots.
(*please remember to bring your plan and anything else to help choose your worktop )
If you would like more information on what Amaris Granite & Marble can offer, please just get in touch, either by giving us a call or you can fill in the form below. We try to respond to all messages on the same day where possible.
15% Off Franke Brochure Prices
We are currently offering 15% Off Franke Taps & Sinks Brochure Prices.